Information about our Business and Web site
Bovisand Cottage, Bovisand, Plymouth, PL9 0AA
Tel 01752 403554
Web Site: www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Automatic Collection of Information
Cookies are only used to identify the customer, not to identify any specific customer traits. These cookies do not store any sensitive data. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. We do automatically log user's IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which the business uses to evaluate use of the site.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than the specific services such as feedback forms. If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose: by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected.
We take specific steps to protect the privacy of children by making reasonable efforts to ensure that a parent has authorised the collection of the child's personal data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to other organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access.
- improper use or disclosure.
- unauthorised modification.
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law, other regulation or for funding purposes.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you upon request, which you can indicate by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- calling this telephone number 01752 403554.
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week - although we will before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information at a charge of £10.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or amended. We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal. We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, UK
Bovisand Cottage, Bovisand, Plymouth,PL9 0AA
Tel 01752 403554
Web Site: www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk , if you are not satisfied with our response to your concern you may wish to contact Information Commissioner (http://www.dataprotection.gov.uk/).
Access to and use of this site (www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk) is provided by subject to the following terms:
1. By using you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk .
2. Bovisand Cottage may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bovisand Cottage. Your continued use of www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of Bovisand Cottage.
4. You agree to use only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.bovisand-cottage.co.u . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.bovisand-cottage.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating , its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Bovisand Cottage be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of regardless of the form of action.
7. does not warrant that functions contained in content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Bovisand Cottage, Worldwide or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of or any other third party.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Bovisand Cottage , you:
o10.1 warrant that your contribution;
o 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to for all the purposes specified above;
o 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
o 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
o 10.2 indemnify against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
o 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on and the purposes specified above.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.