CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
When you book your holiday accommodation, you enter into a legally binding contract, subject to the conditions below; it is in your interest to read them. The reservation is accepted on the following conditions
1. Accommodation will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Visitors are asked to arrive before 10.30pm or phone to advise us so that we can make alternative arrangements for the collection of keys.
2. Visitors are requested to VACATE the accommodation by 10.00am on day of departure.
3. We ask that the accommodation be left clean and tidy.
4. A 25% Deposit must be paid with the completed Booking Form listing all members in your party. Only persons stated on the booking form will be permitted to occupy this unit unless the management is otherwise notified. On the event of cancellation the deposit will be refunded less a £25 administration fee.
5. Final payment of account is due ONE CALENDER MONTH before day of arrival.
Failure to do so, would give the company the right to retain the deposit and re-let the holiday accommodation. Should the hirer have to cancel their holiday within this period and we cannot re-let the accommodation, subject to a doctor’s certificate, we will refund 50% of the total hire charge. If we can re-let the accommodation we will refund the full amount, less a £25 administration fee. Therefore, it is in your interest to advise us as early as possible should you have to cancel your holiday.
6.We would advise all guests to consider taking out holiday insurance.
7. Guest will be required to pay for any loss or damage to the cottage, furniture or equipment provided.
8.Children under 16 must be supervised in the swimming pool by a parent at all times. (A local authority condition for swimming pools without lifeguards)
9. NO PETS ALLOWED, except guide dogs by prior arrangement and subject to availability of accommodation.
10. The management are relieved of all liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond their control and the deposit and all other payments will be refunded in full.
11. WE DO HAVE A NO SMOKING POLICY WITHIN THE COTTAGE.
12. There will be a minimum charge of £5 for any items left in the accommodation that have to be posted.
PLEASE NOTE: We would kindly ask all guests to refrain from noise after 10.30pm. Please be sensitive to our wildlife and the peaceful rural environment that we share.